Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please make sure to follow all the directions in the starting out forum. Also STUDENTS we now have enough teachers and students, so the school year can start. You may now post in the school. There is no elementary school, as it 'burned down in a tragic fire last summer'. So unless you're fourteen, you're homeschooled.
For anyone who has graduated high school and wishes to attend college, please PM Leighton Everling with your college of choice and she will create a forum for it. If your college of choice is already created, please do not PM anyone.
The rules are currently under construction. Therefore, if you aren't sure about something, please PM Leighton Everling or Admin Lyssa. If we catch you posting something that isn't allowed, we won't punish you (as you didn't know better), but you will be warned.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.

Signature Request

Go down 
+2
Daphne Knight
Leighton Everling
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leighton Everling
Rosewood High Principal/History Teacher
Leighton Everling

Scorpio Posts : 49
Money : 125041

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:37 am

You can request a signature from this thread. Anyone is welcome to make siggies or request them. Just fill out this code.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Celebrity:[/b]
[b]Color Scheme:[/b]
[b]Object/s:[/b]
[b]Quote:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Quote :
Reason for edit: Admin Lyssa loves to make pretty siggies.

Last edited by Admin Lyssa on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daphne Knight
Rosewood High Student
Daphne Knight

Money : 25437

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Name: Daphne Knight
Celebrity:Alyssa Bernal
Color Scheme:bright blues and white
Object/s:white feather, a white carnation
Quote:You´d think that people would´ve had enough of silly love songs
Other:

I'll do this when I get my new computer- if anyone can get it done before this Thursday just ignore my edit. --Ad. Lyssa
Back to top Go down
Miss Lyssa
Admin
Admin
Miss Lyssa

Libra Posts : 16
Money : 2147507637

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:16 am

Here you are Daphne:

Signature Request Dksiggie

Code:
[img]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7678/dksiggie.png[/img]

NOTE: I'm sorry, I had to change the quote a little to make it fit.
Back to top Go down
https://ocland.rpg-board.net
Daphne Knight
Rosewood High Student
Daphne Knight

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:40 am

THANKS! Its awesome! <3
Back to top Go down
Aria Newberry
Rosewood High Student
Aria Newberry

Money : 24679

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Name: Aria Newberry
Celebrity: Katy Perry
Color Scheme: Purple and green
Object/s: Creative license is yours
Quote: I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Other: -

Back to top Go down
Jade West
Jade West

Capricorn Posts : 46
Money : 23995

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 am

Name: Jade West
Celebrity: Elizabeth Gilles
Color Scheme: Black and white
Object/s: A heart (not the real one XD)
Quote: Who cares if I'm different? That doesn't mean you should treat me like I am.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Daphne Knight
Rosewood High Student
Daphne Knight

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Signature Request Jadesi10

Code:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=226&u=15749856][img]http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/74/98/56/jadesi10.jpg[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
Jade West
Jade West

Capricorn Posts : 46
Money : 23995

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:36 am

OMG!! It's lovely!!! Thank you so much!!!
Back to top Go down
Axelle Nessia
Rosewood High Student
Axelle Nessia

Money : 22960

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 am

Name: Axelle Nessia
Celebrity: Billie Piper
Color Scheme: Pink and white. Rosey pink, actually, nothing too bright.
Object/s: None
Quote: Only the educated are free.
Other:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Artsy Stuff-